Child’s vision needs close attention and annual examinations.
In order to make the child’s vision diagnosis and treatment more efficient and comfortable, a special diagnostic and treatment stimulating apparatus complex has been developed at OPTIMED. The complex includes:
- Microprocessor electric stimulation.
- Photic visual analyzer stimulation.
- Consolidating therapy for eyes.
- Exercises for the reserves of accommodation.
The apparatus treatment complex is prescribed individually and after a full diagnosis. As a rule, about ten procedures are required. The complex application improves the vision acuity, the visual comport level, strengthening the ciliary muscle.
Apart from regular annual examinations of the child’s vision organ, it is recommended to consult the center specialists in case of the following diagnoses:
- Accommodation spasm (false myopia).
- Computer asthenopia (“display syndrome”).
- Shortsightedness (myopia) of a mild or average grade.
- Distance vision (hypermetropia).
- Heterotrophy and amblyopia (vision reduction due to an abnormal refraction without evident anatomic eye disorders).
- Binocular and stereoscopic vision disorders.
- Atrophic optic nerve (the vision acuity is > 0.1).
The OPTIMED team makes everything to provide and save a good sense of vision, the child’s eye regular position. An attentive and professional child’s ophthalmologist will provide help for it.
OPTIMED price list